4. Real life is nothing like we have been told; life is harsh and one wrong choice/move can change things forever.
5. Turn your tongue 7 times in your mouth before speaking; it will give you time to think about what you are about to say. (French expression)
6. No matter how you look at it and how full your life is; you are always alone.
7. People can't hear you nor see you; they only live within their own pains, and only hear their problems when you speak. What we see or hear is a reflection of our subjective imagery in our own mind.
8. Create time NOW for the things you always wanted to do; tomorrow is an illusion.
9. No one is interested in the truth because it is usually too painful to hear.
10. Life comprises of a variety of individuals with different opinions on life; don't let your differences of opinion with another make it a deal breaker. Instead keep an open mind and cherish their differences and the enriching experience it brings you.
11. Humility is the one remedy to the illnesses of the mind such as: - an over bloated ego - self-righteousness or feeling that you know better than another - the know it all syndrome - the superiority complex - not willing to be wrong - and many others that you can come up with yourself.
12. Your past creates who you are today, so don't discard it, be proud of what it has made you into.
Marie-Aude Preau Intuitive Holistic Health Coach / Yoga Instructor
Born and raised in France, I left my home country in my late teens pursuing a dream. I knew I would live in the USA and that it was my destiny.